Are you tired of RENTING and want to I N V E S T in your FUTURE?
Buying a home can be a complex process and one of the biggest investments that you will ever make..but it doesn’t have to to be confusing. That’s where we want to help! Whether you currently own or this is your first purchase, we are here to help you learn everything you will need to know about the home buying process.
We will be at Classic Rock Coffee in Springfield, MO with a mortgage lender, three experienced Realtors, and an insurance agent there to discuss the benefits ofowning a home, mortgages, the home search, tax benefits, insurance and more!
At the class, you’ll learn:
• How much home can I afford?
• What are the important differences between new and resale homes?
• Different loan programs
• How many zero down home loan programs do I qualify for?
• What are closing costs?
• What programs do I qualify for that will pay my closing costs?
• Home inspections – do I need one? What do they look for?
• What is the home buying process and where do I start?
• Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
• What’s the best way to find the right home before anybody else?
• How do mortgages work? What do lenders look for?
• How to avoid paying thousands more than what the home is actually worth, without even knowing it!
• How can I tap into the Realtor database to find the best homes before anyone else?
• What are the tax benefits of owning a house and how do I qualify?
• What documents do I need to keep for my taxes?
PLEASE RSVP! SEATING IS LIMITED. TEXT OR CALL (417) 501.5091. EMAIL: KELSEY@ADAMGRADDY.COM
THIS CLASS IS OPEN TO THE COMMUNITY, however, seating is limited. If you know someone who can benefit from this class, please feel free to forward them or SHARE. Thank You!
We support the Equal Housing Opportunity. This seminar is strictly for informational purposes. There is no cost or obligation, and no products will be offered or sold.